Cost of living in Rajkot, India vs Santiago, Chile
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 4,746 prices entered by 379 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 9.509 CLP / INR
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rajkot (India) is 52% cheaper than in Santiago (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,310,000 in Santiago you would need to make just about CH$1,100,818 (₨115,766) in Rajkot.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of bread in Nairobi costs Shilling28 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Budapest costs 206,900 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Goiânia costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $48 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lima costs S/. 1.00 (about 2 hours ago)