Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco vs Santiago, Chile
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,728 prices entered by 449 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 80.954 CLP / MAD
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 18% cheaper than in Santiago (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,360,000 in Santiago you would need to make just about CH$1,924,457 (23,772 Dirham) in Rabat.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 200 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in La Paz costs $b190 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $16 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Rapids costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Welkom costs R 31 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tegucigalpa costs L 850 (about 1 hour ago)