Cost of living in Quilmes, Argentina vs Santiago, Chile
WARNING! Quilmes has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Quilmes.
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,842 prices entered by 454 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 7.528 CLP / ARS *
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quilmes (Argentina) is 60% cheaper than in Santiago (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,240,000 in Santiago you would need to make just about CH$904,628 (ARS $120,168) in Quilmes.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Eilat costs 5.20 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$11 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php280 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 120元 (about 5 hours ago)