Cost of living in Pontianak, Indonesia vs Santiago, Chile
|Personal Care||- 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,707 prices entered by 377 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.04838 CLP / IDR
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pontianak (Indonesia) is 40% cheaper than in Santiago (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,100,000 in Santiago you would need to make just about CH$1,264,177 (Rp 26,130,443) in Pontianak.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php240,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €17 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Prague costs 33 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bordeaux costs €8 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $559 (about 3 hours ago)