Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo vs Santiago, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,716 prices entered by 374 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.295 CLP / XAF
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 64% more expensive than in Santiago (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,521,387 (2,718,503 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,150,000 in Santiago.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,728 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 19 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trois-Rivières costs C$12 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pamplona costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Athens costs €659 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Cleveland, Ohio costs $6.00 (about 2 hours ago)