Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia vs Santiago, Chile
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,045 prices entered by 392 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.19407 CLP / COP
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 45% cheaper than in Santiago (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,300,000 in Santiago you would need to make just about CH$1,263,291 (COL$6,509,528) in Pereira.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £750 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Harare costs $4.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $3.50 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Manama costs Dinar 10 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gunsan costs ₩1,125,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 800 (about 2 hours ago)