Cost of living in Niterói, Brazil vs Santiago, Chile
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,802 prices entered by 392 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 125.756 CLP / BRL
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niterói (Brazil) is 39% cheaper than in Santiago (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,270,000 in Santiago you would need to make just about CH$1,386,708 (R$ 11,027) in Niterói.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Puducherry costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $347 (about 3 hours ago)