Cost of living in Ningbo, China vs Santiago, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,724 prices entered by 374 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 108.439 CLP / CNY
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ningbo (China) is 22% cheaper than in Santiago (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,150,000 in Santiago you would need to make just about CH$1,667,559 (15,378元) in Ningbo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Luís costs R$ 28 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Quilmes costs ARS $165 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 130 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manchester costs £10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 6,500 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)