Cost of living in Niigata, Japan vs Santiago, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,720 prices entered by 370 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 6.480 CLP / JPY
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 33% more expensive than in Santiago (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,332,533 (¥514,284) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,500,000 in Santiago.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$80 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Edinburgh costs £900 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $79 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 30 Kwacha (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (about 4 hours ago)