Cost of living in New Kingston, Jamaica vs Santiago, Chile
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,486 prices entered by 435 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 4.642 CLP / JMD
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Cost of living in New Kingston (Jamaica) is 15% cheaper than in Santiago (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,410,000 in Santiago you would need to make just about CH$2,053,948 (J$442,425) in New Kingston.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.75 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Detroit, Michigan costs $5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Maputo costs 500 MT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of local cheese in Kingston costs C$14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr10,000 (about 2 hours ago)