Cost of living in Natal, Brazil vs Santiago, Chile
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,888 prices entered by 391 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 125.756 CLP / BRL
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Cost of living in Natal (Brazil) is 42% cheaper than in Santiago (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,530,000 in Santiago you would need to make just about CH$1,468,321 (R$ 11,676) in Natal.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Cancún costs Mex$ 7,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portoviejo costs $400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 12 CUC (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in San Diego, California costs $151 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in São Luís costs R$ 5.00 (about 3 hours ago)