Cost of living in Nanjing, China vs Santiago, Chile
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 4,727 prices entered by 378 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 108.242 CLP / CNY
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 16% cheaper than in Santiago (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,330,000 in Santiago you would need to make just about CH$1,945,922 (17,977元) in Nanjing.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 200 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Chillan costs CH$30,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨500 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Osorno costs CH$300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belize City costs BZ$25 (about 1 hour ago)