Cost of living in Nanchang, China vs Santiago, Chile
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,768 prices entered by 375 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 108.953 CLP / CNY
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is 24% cheaper than in Santiago (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,140,000 in Santiago you would need to make just about CH$1,628,702 (14,949元) in Nanchang.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$40 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Jhelum costs ₨450 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 100 Dirham (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Delhi costs ₨34,900 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Prague costs 86 Kč (about 1 hour ago)