Cost of living in Nagpur, India vs Santiago, Chile
|Personal Care||- 62%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 4,793 prices entered by 416 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 9.337 CLP / INR
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagpur (India) is 39% cheaper than in Santiago (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,210,000 in Santiago you would need to make just about CH$1,356,270 (₨145,255) in Nagpur.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Thessaloniki costs €25 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Addis Ababa costs 1,700 Birr (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Posadas costs ARS $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nagpur costs ₨183 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santander costs €479 (about 2 hours ago)