Cost of living in Mysore, India vs Santiago, Chile
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,748 prices entered by 380 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 9.555 CLP / INR
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mysore (India) is 54% cheaper than in Santiago (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,500,000 in Santiago you would need to make just about CH$1,153,734 (₨120,750) in Mysore.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Cleveland, Ohio costs $6.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Toronto costs C$0.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $127 (about 2 hours ago)