Cost of living in Mudanjiang, China vs Santiago, Chile
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,472 prices entered by 435 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 108.149 CLP / CNY
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mudanjiang (China) is 34% cheaper than in Santiago (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,150,000 in Santiago you would need to make just about CH$1,416,276 (13,096元) in Mudanjiang.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,211 (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nantucket costs $40 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)