Cost of living in Mosul, Iraq vs Santiago, Chile
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,715 prices entered by 373 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.48819 CLP / IQD
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mosul (Iraq) is 16% cheaper than in Santiago (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,300,000 in Santiago you would need to make just about CH$1,933,510 (3,960,584 Dinar) in Mosul.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Szeged costs 1,590 Ft (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$2,795 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 500 (about 4 hours ago)