Cost of living in Moradabad, India vs Santiago, Chile
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 5,502 prices entered by 443 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 9.550 CLP / INR
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moradabad (India) is 45% cheaper than in Santiago (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,360,000 in Santiago you would need to make just about CH$1,308,425 (₨137,010) in Moradabad.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tandil costs ARS $250 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belford Roxo costs R$ 20 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vijayawada costs ₨65 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Varese costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)