Cost of living in Moradabad, India vs Santiago, Chile
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 4,740 prices entered by 381 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 9.428 CLP / INR
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moradabad (India) is 45% cheaper than in Santiago (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,100,000 in Santiago you would need to make just about CH$1,163,572 (₨123,410) in Moradabad.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $2,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,849 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €8 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quebec City costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz, California costs $1,830 (about 3 hours ago)