Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Santiago, Chile
|Personal Care||- 2%|
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.573 CLP / UYU
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 3,313 prices entered by 412 different people.
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 15% more expensive than in Santiago (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$910,583 ($U44,262) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$793,000 in Santiago.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Duisburg costs €6.00 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 130₴ (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Eindhoven costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 73,775 Leone (about 1 hour ago)