Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia vs Santiago, Chile
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,739 prices entered by 374 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 4.094 CLP / LRD
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 20% cheaper than in Santiago (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,140,000 in Santiago you would need to make just about CH$1,708,310 (417,312 L$) in Monrovia.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Edinburgh costs £900 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $79 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 30 Kwacha (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (about 4 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 4 hours ago)