Cost of living in Mendoza, Argentina vs Santiago, Chile
WARNING! Mendoza has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mendoza.
|Personal Care||- 48%|
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 7.658 CLP / ARS *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 5,457 prices entered by 417 different people.
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mendoza (Argentina) is 46% cheaper than in Santiago (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,540,000 in Santiago you would need to make just about CH$1,360,121 (ARS $177,602) in Mendoza.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Salinas, Ecuador costs $10 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanning costs 20元 (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$750,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,600 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Murcia costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Curitiba costs R$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)