Cost of living in Meknes, Morocco vs Santiago, Chile
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,667 prices entered by 447 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 80.954 CLP / MAD
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Cost of living in Meknes (Morocco) is 31% cheaper than in Santiago (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,500,000 in Santiago you would need to make just about CH$1,718,357 (21,226 Dirham) in Meknes.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $85,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 14 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antofagasta costs CH$750,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)