Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran vs Santiago, Chile (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||- 72%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 5,561 prices entered by 437 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00320 CLP / IRRX *
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 85% cheaper than in Santiago (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,240,000 in Santiago you would need to make just about CH$340,963 (﷼ 20,644,446) in Mashhad.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Murree costs ₨600 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Santiago costs CH$1,900 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Hamburg costs €8 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Algiers costs 122 Dinar (about 3 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Stockholm costs 350 kr (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,000 (about 3 hours ago)