Cost of living in Mar del Plata, Argentina vs Santiago, Chile
|Personal Care||- 75%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,505 prices entered by 342 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 12.672 CLP / ARS
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mar del Plata (Argentina) is 62% cheaper than in Santiago (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,180,000 in Santiago you would need to make just about CH$836,021 (ARS $65,975) in Mar del Plata.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨180 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wellington costs NZ$15 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dortmund costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 915 zł (about 1 hour ago)