Cost of living in Malang, Indonesia vs Santiago, Chile
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,733 prices entered by 378 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.04838 CLP / IDR
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malang (Indonesia) is 41% cheaper than in Santiago (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,200,000 in Santiago you would need to make just about CH$1,294,484 (Rp 26,756,884) in Malang.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jammu costs ₨855 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Alicante costs €350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 60 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $18 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puebla costs Mex$ 600,000 (about 4 hours ago)