Cost of living in Malaga, Spain vs Santiago, Chile
|Personal Care||- 2%|
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 845.837 CLP / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 5,865 prices entered by 482 different people.
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 13% more expensive than in Santiago (Chile)
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Matanzas costs 30 CUC (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nova Iguaçu costs R$ 90,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kuala Lumpur costs RM5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tétouan costs 55 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,000TL (about 2 hours ago)