Cost of living in Makassar, Indonesia vs Santiago, Chile
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,558 prices entered by 441 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.05005 CLP / IDR
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Cost of living in Makassar (Indonesia) is 28% cheaper than in Santiago (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,490,000 in Santiago you would need to make just about CH$1,783,564 (Rp 35,637,980) in Makassar.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Miami, Florida costs $8 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Berlin costs €2,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Brussels costs €950 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mumbai costs ₨10,000 (about 2 hours ago)