Cost of living in Madurai, India vs Santiago, Chile
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,844 prices entered by 382 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 9.428 CLP / INR
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madurai (India) is 56% cheaper than in Santiago (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,110,000 in Santiago you would need to make just about CH$931,084 (₨98,752) in Madurai.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Bikaner costs ₨34 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Pisa costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 15 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $2,500 (about 5 hours ago)