Cost of living in Madrid, Spain vs Santiago, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 915.456 CLP / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 7,301 prices entered by 828 different people.
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madrid (Spain) is 48% more expensive than in Santiago (Chile)
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Addis Ababa costs 35 Birr (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Karachi costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 2,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Srinagar costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mannheim costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)