Cost of living in Madras, India vs Santiago, Chile
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 5,953 prices entered by 466 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 9.511 CLP / INR
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madras (India) is 50% cheaper than in Santiago (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,250,000 in Santiago you would need to make just about CH$1,132,943 (₨119,116) in Madras.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $70 (1 minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Pune costs ₨360 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Barbara, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Girardot costs COL$80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in San Diego, California costs $168 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 180 (about 2 hours ago)