Cost of living in Luoyang, China vs Santiago, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,497 prices entered by 438 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 108.714 CLP / CNY
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luoyang (China) is 32% cheaper than in Santiago (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,100,000 in Santiago you would need to make just about CH$1,430,619 (13,159元) in Luoyang.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in London, Ontario costs C$100 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b35 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Asunción costs 29,000 Gs (39 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Orlando, Florida costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Johannesburg costs R 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Phoenix, Arizona costs $45 (about 2 hours ago)