Cost of living in Ludhiana, India vs Santiago, Chile
|Personal Care||- 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 5,657 prices entered by 466 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2021. Exchange rate: 9.493 CLP / INR
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ludhiana (India) is 50% cheaper than in Santiago (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,250,000 in Santiago you would need to make just about CH$1,131,778 (₨119,222) in Ludhiana.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $760 (39 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Paris costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$600,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)