Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky (United States) is 27% more expensive than in Santiago (Chile)
Find out with your own Salary Calculation.
Full price comparison, by category
(click to expand each category)
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
Are you moving to Louisville, Kentucky? Do you know how much money you will need there to maintain your current standard of living?
Find out what is the real equivalent in Louisville, Kentucky of your current salary and improve your chances of a happy relocation.
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Nairobi costs Shilling100 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 450 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in San Antonio, Texas costs $8 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bangalore costs ₨300 (about 5 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Singapore costs SGD $2,300 (about 5 hours ago)