Cost of living in Los Angeles, California, United States vs Santiago, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2021. Exchange rate: 695.404 CLP / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 6,600 prices entered by 659 different people.
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Cost of living in Los Angeles, California (United States) is 85% more expensive than in Santiago (Chile)
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Quebec City costs C$70 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Nicolás de los Arroyos costs ARS $520 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £60 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 833 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (about 4 hours ago)