Cost of living in Lisbon (Portugal) is 6% more expensive than in Santiago (Chile)
Find out with your own Salary Calculation.
Full price comparison, by category
(click to expand each category)
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
Are you moving to Lisbon? Do you know how much money you will need there to maintain your current standard of living?
Find out what is the real equivalent in Lisbon of your current salary and improve your chances of a happy relocation.
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,816 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pelotas costs R$ 60 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Los Angeles, California costs $520 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bucharest costs 10 lei (about 3 hours ago)