Cost of living in Lima, Peru vs Santiago, Chile
|Personal Care||- 18%|
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 206.807 CLP / PEN
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 4,362 prices entered by 476 different people.
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 15% cheaper than in Santiago (Chile)
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 100元 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sarajevo costs 1,299KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Montevideo costs $U2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mountain View, California costs $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,720 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Daejeon costs ₩350,000 (about 2 hours ago)