Cost of living in Lima, Peru vs Santiago, Chile
|Personal Care||- 20%|
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 209.357 CLP / PEN
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 4,264 prices entered by 464 different people.
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 14% cheaper than in Santiago (Chile)
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Quebec City costs C$15 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 6,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Cristobal de las Casas costs Mex$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mérida costs Mex$ 16,000 (about 1 hour ago)