Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 10% cheaper than in Santiago (Chile)
Find out with your own Salary Calculation.
Full price comparison, by category
(click to expand each category)
|Personal Care||- 10%|
Are you moving to Lima? Do you know how much money you will need there to maintain your current standard of living?
Find out what is the real equivalent in Lima of your current salary and improve your chances of a happy relocation.
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Doha costs 2.00 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Caracas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oviedo costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Victoria costs C$2.29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Logroño costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,745 (about 2 hours ago)