Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon vs Santiago, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,779 prices entered by 380 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.285 CLP / XAF
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 64% more expensive than in Santiago (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,448,481 (2,684,652 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,100,000 in Santiago.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Istanbul costs 1.50TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Juan costs $6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São José dos Campos costs R$ 60,400 (about 3 hours ago)