Cost of living in Leipzig, Germany vs Santiago, Chile
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 5,551 prices entered by 448 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 846.717 CLP / EUR
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Cost of living in Leipzig (Germany) is 23% more expensive than in Santiago (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$2,959,489 (€3,495) in Leipzig to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,400,000 in Santiago.
Prices recently added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Miami, Florida costs $30 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Libreville costs 55,850 Franc (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 95TL (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$700,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Groningen costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Beersheba costs 2,500 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)