Cost of living in Leeds, United Kingdom vs Santiago, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 4,968 prices entered by 397 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 978.753 CLP / GBP
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Cost of living in Leeds (United Kingdom) is 55% more expensive than in Santiago (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,478,405 (£3,554) in Leeds to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,240,000 in Santiago.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Toronto costs C$0.65 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $127 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$20 (about 2 hours ago)