Cost of living in Kunming, China vs Santiago, Chile
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 4,715 prices entered by 373 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 108.439 CLP / CNY
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kunming (China) is 30% cheaper than in Santiago (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,210,000 in Santiago you would need to make just about CH$1,540,561 (14,207元) in Kunming.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Singapore costs SGD $2.20 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,200 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$200,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €30 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lahore costs ₨100 (about 3 hours ago)