Cost of living in Kumamoto, Japan vs Santiago, Chile
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,741 prices entered by 375 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 6.510 CLP / JPY
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kumamoto (Japan) is 31% more expensive than in Santiago (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,314,718 (¥509,207) in Kumamoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,530,000 in Santiago.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $4,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs Mex$ 200 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oakland, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Miami, Florida costs $429 (about 1 hour ago)