Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia vs Santiago, Chile
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 4,715 prices entered by 378 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 171.915 CLP / MYR
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 18% cheaper than in Santiago (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,530,000 in Santiago you would need to make just about CH$2,071,940 (RM12,052) in Kota Kinabalu.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Salinas, Ecuador costs $10 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanning costs 20元 (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$750,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,600 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Murcia costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Curitiba costs R$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)