Cost of living in Kolhapur, India vs Santiago, Chile
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,550 prices entered by 437 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 9.511 CLP / INR
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kolhapur (India) is 49% cheaper than in Santiago (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,480,000 in Santiago you would need to make just about CH$1,262,974 (₨132,787) in Kolhapur.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Barbara, California costs $3,050 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Girardot costs COL$80,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in San Diego, California costs $168 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 180 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tunis costs 500 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,585 (about 3 hours ago)