Cost of living in Khulna, Bangladesh vs Santiago, Chile
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,717 prices entered by 375 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 8.445 CLP / BDT
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khulna (Bangladesh) is 44% cheaper than in Santiago (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,310,000 in Santiago you would need to make just about CH$1,293,992 (Taka 153,235) in Khulna.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jodhpur costs ₨500 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hong Kong costs HK$13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in La Paz costs Mex$ 36 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in San Jose, California costs $90 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,110 (about 4 hours ago)