Cost of living in Kaifeng, China vs Santiago, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,494 prices entered by 433 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2021. Exchange rate: 108.808 CLP / CNY
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaifeng (China) is 22% cheaper than in Santiago (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,380,000 in Santiago you would need to make just about CH$1,846,755 (16,973元) in Kaifeng.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $1,514 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,250 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Modesto, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shihezi costs 8,848元 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Rancagua costs CH$700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,800 (about 2 hours ago)