Cost of living in Juiz de Fora, Brazil vs Santiago, Chile
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 4,858 prices entered by 382 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 125.756 CLP / BRL
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juiz de Fora (Brazil) is 52% cheaper than in Santiago (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,110,000 in Santiago you would need to make just about CH$1,021,967 (R$ 8,127) in Juiz de Fora.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jammu costs ₨855 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Alicante costs €350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 60 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $18 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puebla costs Mex$ 600,000 (about 4 hours ago)