Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil vs Santiago, Chile
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,914 prices entered by 390 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 123.848 CLP / BRL
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 43% cheaper than in Santiago (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,330,000 in Santiago you would need to make just about CH$1,317,768 (R$ 10,640) in João Pessoa.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago del Estero costs ARS $30,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $24,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Johannesburg costs R 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 600 g of local cheese in Bucharest costs 4.17 lei (about 1 hour ago)