Cost of living in Jinan, China vs Santiago, Chile
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,715 prices entered by 373 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 108.439 CLP / CNY
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jinan (China) is 27% cheaper than in Santiago (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,400,000 in Santiago you would need to make just about CH$1,757,447 (16,207元) in Jinan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Douglas, Isle of Man costs £13 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ushuaia costs ARS $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Windhoek costs 10,000 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $5.28 (about 2 hours ago)